3. Lice– Sprinkle a bit of salt and ask them to imagine these things all over their body….
4. Wild Animals– A set of wild animals gets the point across. Imagine these walking down your street! Who can make a great "roar"?
5. Pestilence – All you need is some farm animals, have a child kill them off on cue.
6. Boils – Nothing beats the feel of real
7. Hail – Best idea: stuff some red and yellow paper into a couple Wiffle Balls to give that fire-in-ice look. (Backup: softball or ping-pong ball.)
9. Darkness – Get a couple sleep masks for someone at the Seder to model (warning: these are the cheap ones, not recommended for sleeping with).
10. Firstborn – A set of skeleton keychains will get their attention.
We also recommend the 10 Plague Masks set — put one child in charge of putting these on at the right time.